The identification and selection of valuable ideas for investments.
Assess and select initiatives
Planning all important aspects of the project allowing to assess the expenditures connected with the delivery of the project and the utilisation of its results, to assess the effects of the execution of the project and to make the decision concerning the reasonableness of the project’s execution.
- based on initiatives,
- „from scratch”.
Using templates for project schedules.
- project objectives, its scope and business justification,
- the results of the project and criteria for their approval,
- the schedule for the execution of the project, including products, stages and milestones,
- the use of financial resources and competences for the execution of the project and the utilisation of its results,
- the expected results of the project’s executions (financial and qualitative),
- project sponsors and project organisational structure.
Assess and select projects to be executed
Sending selected projects out for the approval of their launch.
Coordination of the execution of works and expenditures connected with the project. Providing current information about the status of the execution of the project in the scope of the time schedule, products, expenses and revenue as well as the use of competences.
Monitor the project’s status
- deadlines and products
- expenditures and income
- the utilisation of competences.
Report progress in the execution of projects
Reporting expected and executed expenditures and revenues.
Reporting the expected and executed use of competences.
Providing current information about the outcomes of executed projects.
Report project results
- Reporting expected and executed expenditures and revenues.
- Reporting the expected and executed use of competences.